Kenwood Excelon P-XW1002B 10″ Subwoofer with Sealed Down-Firing Enclosure | 10″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- The Kenwood Excelon series P-XW1002B passive subwoofer combines a 10″ KFC-XW1000F shallow-mount subwoofer in a compact, down-firing, sealed enclosure that’s designed to fit under seats and in tight spaces.
- The P-XW1002B features a single 10″ KFC-XW1000F shallow-mount driver, made with a carbon glass-fiber honeycomb cone with a butyl rubber surround, and a die-cast aluminum basket with a heat transfer motor structure.
- Connection to the subwoofer is done through two spring-post terminals capable of accepting speaker wire up to 8 AWG in size.
- The P-XW1002B sealed enclosure is made of durable 3/4″ MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with the sub driver mounted in a down-firing orientation, providing rich strong bass in a compact form. Except for the side panels, the enclosure is covered in attractive black carpet, helping protect it from dings and scratches.
- The single 8Ω subwoofer is capable of handling 250 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak power.
Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1000F 10-Inch 1000 Watt Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- The Kenwood eXcelon flat subwoofer design is approximately 40% slimmer in height than a standard subwoofer. This makes them ideal for installation in the tightest of spaces such as behind or under the seat of a pickup truck.
- The eXcelon flat woofer uses a carbon-glass fiber honeycomb cone which allows the woofer to be efficient and durable at the same time.
- The Kenwood woofer features a smooth linear rubber surround for added durability and increased excursion resulting in exceptional deep bass response.
- The Kenwood woofer features an advanced Heat Transfer System designed specifically for its slim-design to provide proper ventilation to keep the woofer cool.
- The flat woofer utilizes a pair of silver-plated spring terminals on one side of the woofer for connection to your amplifier’s speaker wiring. The spring terminals will accept up to 10 AWG speaker wire.
Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1041 10″ 4-ohm Component Subwoofer | Peak Power 1300W
- X-Motif Cone controls resonance frequency and cuts unnecessary frequency, delivering powerful and solid bass response.
- The KFC-XW1041 has a robust thermal management system implemented with an Aluminum Bobbin, Closed Yoke Design, and Advanced Airflow Control.
- Computer-optimized damper controls stress and increases mechanical durability.
- The spring post terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10-gauge.
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (1300 watts peak)
Kenwood eXcelon KFC-XW100 10″ Subwoofer Driver
- 300 Watts RMS
- Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- 8AWG push terminals
- Black stamp steel basket
Kenwood KFCXW-1000F eXcelon 10 inch Shallow Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 1000 watts / RMS: 250 watts
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Carbon-glass fiber composite cone
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 800 Hz
Kenwood Excelon 10″ Sealed Subwoofer Box Enclosure
- 10″ Subwoofer Enclosure – Sealed – Internal box volume: .35 cu ft.
- Compact wedge-shaped design
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) construction
- Embroidered Kenwood eXcelon logo
- Black heavy-duty carpet finish, Angled push-terminals
Kenwood Excelon XR-W10F 10″ 4-ohm Oversized Slim Subwoofer with Peak Power of 1200 Watts
- The Kenwood Excelon flat subwoofer design is approximately 40% slimmer (less deep) than a standard subwoofer. This makes it ideal for installation in tight spaces, such as behind or under the seat of a pickup truck.
- The carbon-glass fiber cone uses a honeycomb design which is simultaneously efficient and durable.
- The spring post terminals on one side of the woofer connect to your amplifier’s wiring. The posts will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10 gauge.
- The woofer features a smooth linear rubber surround for added durability and increased excursion resulting in exceptional deep bass response.
- The XR-W10F features a dual ventilation system designed specifically for its slim-design.
Two Kenwood eXcelon KFC-XW1041 10″ 1300W Max Subwoofers KFCXW1041
- (2) 10” Entry Class Subwoofers
- Polypropylene Cone with Diamond Array Pattern
- Stress-Controlled Spider
- 300W RMS, 1300W Peak Power
- Freq. Response 33Hz-300Hz
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.