CCM Super Tacks 9350 Senior Ice Hockey Skates (11)
- Skate size is typically 1.5 sizes lower than US shoe size. Example if you wear a shoe size 10.5 you will be a skate size 9.
- CCM Hockey is constantly pushing the boundaries when it comes to ice hockey skate innovation and this time is no different with the CCM Super Tacks 9350 Senior Hockey Skates! Designed and manufactured to cater to a wide range of players, the Super Tacks 9350 Skates offer the complete package of performance, comfort, and efficiency.
- Starting out with the Quarter Package of the Super Tacks 9350 Skates, a Reinforced 3D Injected boot is a new ergonomic boot-shaping system that provides great comfort and durability. This skate also comes with a stiffness performance index of 125 which makes this skate a solid core for a good skating experience.
- Up at the tongue of the Super Tacks 9350 skates, a 7mm Felt tongue with embossed lace-bite protection is utilized to provide comfort and protection in this area. Next on the liner, an HD Microfiber is used specifically to provide a comfortable fit that is designed to be highly resistant to wear.
- Finally down on the bottom section of the Super Tacks, the footbed is CCM’s very own footbed designed to provide further support and comfort for the goaltender. Flipping around to the outside to the holder and runner, CCMs Speedblade is a non-replaceable, pre-sharpened stainless steel blade with an elevated holder for an increased attack angle.
Tour Hockey Tr-750 Ice Hockey Skate, Black, 08
- Composite quarter panels with firm ankle support
- Deluxe foam padding and comfort Brushed lining
- Stainless steel (edge hardened) blade
Bauer Youth NS Ice Hockey Skates (8, Black)
- Exclusive, unique boot construction provides 15% more ankle support while also providing a more anatomical fit. Injected materials make the entire boot stronger and more durable.
- LINER: Soft Microfiber to help to wick away moisture | ANKLE PADDING: AnaForm ankle padding | TONGUE Construction: 30oz, one-piece black felt
- FOOTBED: Shaped EVA foam provides good support and comfort | OUTSOLE: Injected comp weave integrated into the boot
- Blade Holder and Runner: Tuuk Lightspeed Pro II Holder provides better stability, leverage and control than the first generation | Tuuk S-Stainless Steel Runners (not replaceable), mid-grade steel with premium durability
- To ensure proper fit: YOUTH Hockey Skates generally fit (1) size down from US shoe size. For example, a US shoe size of Y7.0, would generally wear size Y6.0 skates. *Note*: These skates are only available in whole sizes.
Superfeet Unisex-Adult Pro Carbon Fiber Professional Performance Inserts for Hockey Skate Insole, Blaze Yellow, 7-8
- FLYBRIDGE: The Flybridge feature of these Superfeet CARBON hockey skate insoles loads and channels energy and absorbs vibration for quick starts, crisp stops and tighter turns
- EVOLYTE CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: Carbon fiber shoe insoles for responsive, weight-defying shape and support
- AEROLYTE FOAM: Shock-absorbing, closed-cell foam cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort
- HEEL-TO-TOE PROFILE: Skate and cycling shoe inserts angled to match your skates and improve energy transfer to the ice
- HEEL CUP: These support insoles help foot settle comfortably in the skate, minimizing friction, hot spots & blisters
Table Ice Hockey 3d
- Fantastic 3D Table Ice Hockey game.
- Powered by a physics engine for realistic game play
- its Free
Botas – Attack 181 – Men’s Ice Hockey Skates | Made in Europe (Czech Republic) | Color: Black with Silver, Adult 9
- Recommended use: Recreation; Upper: quality fabric with fashionable dynamic printing; Lining: black synthetic on foam pad; Padding: latex foam ankle padding and PE; Tongue: anatomically shaped, easily flexible, reinforced in the lacing area; Tip: made of durable plastic; Sole: resistant plastic with ventilation; Blade: made of durable plastic with a stainless steel blade.
- Recommended care: wipe clean after each use or wash lightly with water (no detergents!), remove the insole and dry all at room temperature. Occasionally conserve the blade of the skate. Warning: do not place close to heat sources, could result in damage or destruction!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.