Aromatherapy Guide – Essential Oils Holistic Quick Reference Guide by Permacharts
- 4-page, 8.5″ x 11″ laminated Aromatherapy quick reference guide
- This quick study reference guide provides a systematic overview of the key elements of Aromatherapy treatments, including essential oils and how they work.
- Covers the proper use of essential oils; purchase and safe storage.
- A detailed glossary of all important aromatherapy products is provided, including the plant, common uses, and therapeutic properties.
- Easy-to-read to promoted memory retention. Great learning aid.
Reference Guide For Essential Oils Handbook, (Young Living Essential Oil Names Included), Go-Anywhere, 8×8 Size, How To DIY Recipes, Cooking, Diffuser Blends, Roll-on Remedies, Green Cleaning & More
- Convenient 8″ x 8″ size. DIY Recipes: Cooking, Diffuser Blends, Roll-on Remedies, Green Cleaning & More.
- New design, images, and illustrations.
- New “Essential Oil Basics” section that explains what essential oils are, and how they can be used in simple, easy-to-understand language—perfect for new oil users to learn and more experienced oil users to share.
- Newly designed “Single Oils” section that facilitates understanding of how favorite and new essential oils can be used, including typical uses, body systems, safety, application, blending/aroma types, and more.
- “Personal Guide” section that recommends oils and blends for over 400 different conditions and then details how to apply them—large entries for animals, emotions, and many other popular topics.
Essential Oils Integrative Medical Guide: Building Immunity, Increasing Longevity, and Enhancing Mental Performance With Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
- This essential oil reference book by D. Gary Young is a must have for those who are serious about therapeutic application of pure essential oils. Dr. Young combines years of scientific research on the use and application of essential oils, and blends it into an easy to use guidebook. This book includes detailed instructions on how to apply the oils, information on Gary Young’s journeys across the world, and recipes for 25 special oil blends.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.